NEW! Please click to access this useful series of guides offering advice to students, parents and teachers on supporting emotional and mental wellbeing during exam season.
Please see below for important information for parents and carers.
- Spotlight on attendance
- Newsletter May 2016
- Letter to parents re. election for parent/carer Governor
- Nomination form for parent/carer Governor
- Summer exams 2015
- Hillingdon Junior Volunteer Police Cadets
- Police Cadets letter
- IncluArts creative dance sessions
- National Curriculum levels letter, July 2016
- Newsletter December 2016
- Careers Fair
- Coffee Morning for parents and carers
- Evening Projects
- Fit Teens Club
- E-Safety for parents and carers
- HACS Workshop March – April 2017
- Challenging Behaviour Workshop
- Coffee Morning for parents and carers May 2017
- Early Support Parent Carer Workshops 2017
- Innov8 Training and Development – Construction
- Innov8 Training and Development – Hairdressing
- West Thames College Application Form
- Information on Mechanic Course
- Trading Places Factsheet
- Coffee Morning – May 2017
- Brilliant Parents – Stepping Stones – Summer Course
- Brilliant Parents – Referral Form
Disabliity drop-in sessions for parents, carers and residents: The Learning Disability Health team is holding nursing, psychology and speech therapy drop-in sessions for parents, carers and residents at Healthwatch in the Pavilions Shopping Centre in Uxbridge. Contact Florence Lenting with any queries at email@example.com or on ext 6664/6663.
If you would like a printed copy of any letters please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 446 747.